Blackpool is Changing
Over the last few years Blackpool has been undergoing a transformation.
• The Houndshill Shopping Centre has tripled in size
• A new public square in St John’s complete with sculpture and fountains
• The iconic Mirrorball and the outdoor art show on South Promenade
• A new park with climbing towers and improved parking for visitors
• A spectacular sound and light show on Birley Street in the town centre
The Next Big Step
Creating the best seafront and Promenade in the UK. Blackpool’s Promenade has been undergoing a transformation over the past four years and Blackpool Council is now geared up for the last push to transform the seafront forever.
The final phase of work taking place between November and June will see:
• New sea defences built
• A new tramway with high-tech trams every 10 minutes
• An outdoor events arena for 20,000 people with must see public art with the “Comedy Carpet”
• A new wedding chapel and top quality restaurant
Rustic & Autumnal Blush Pink Shades for Gemma & Jake's Big Day at St John the Baptist Church & Bartle Hall Hotel - These two were an absolute pleasure to look after, every meeting we had we ended up with us all just laughing, we loved all of their ideas, we loved their ...
4 days ago