Blackpool is Changing
Over the last few years Blackpool has been undergoing a transformation.
• The Houndshill Shopping Centre has tripled in size
• A new public square in St John’s complete with sculpture and fountains
• The iconic Mirrorball and the outdoor art show on South Promenade
• A new park with climbing towers and improved parking for visitors
• A spectacular sound and light show on Birley Street in the town centre
The Next Big Step
Creating the best seafront and Promenade in the UK. Blackpool’s Promenade has been undergoing a transformation over the past four years and Blackpool Council is now geared up for the last push to transform the seafront forever.
The final phase of work taking place between November and June will see:
• New sea defences built
• A new tramway with high-tech trams every 10 minutes
• An outdoor events arena for 20,000 people with must see public art with the “Comedy Carpet”
• A new wedding chapel and top quality restaurant
Lynette & Mark's Fairytale Wedding in Deep Purples and Lavenders at St Ambrose Church & The Great Hall at Mains, Images by The Brilliant Tim Emmerton - Today's blog posting not only features a truly beautiful wedding but also some absolutely stunning images by the exceptional Tim Emmerton Photography, it's...
4 days ago